MRMTC Fall 2021 Meeting
CSG’s Midwestern Radioactive Materials Transportation Committee met on December 1 and 2, 2021, in Chicago, Illinois.
- Final Agenda
- Final Attendance
- Action Items
- 2021 Spent Nuclear Fuel Transportation Tabletop – Steve Maheras et al.
- Background and Overview of U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Draft Railcar Safety Inspection Protocol – Steve Maheras
- DOE Carlsbad Field Office (CBFO) and Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Update – Bobby St. John
- Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) Presentation of Radioactive Rail Car Fire in Bedford Park, IL – Jeff Moore
- Kromek Autonomous Airbourne Radiation Monitoring System – John Filby
- Program Update from DOE Office of Nuclear Energy (NE): Office of Integrated Waste Management (IWM) – Erica Bickford
- Vermont Yankee RadWaste Canister (RWC) Transport – Mike Valenzano
- Other Items
- “Evolution of an Execution Strategy Analysis Capability and Tool for the Disposition of Spent Nuclear Fuel and High Level Waste,” Stoll et al., 2020
- “Execution Strategy Analysis (ESA) Origin Sites Readiness Model,” Saraeva et al., 2019
- Radioactive Materials Packages (RAMPAC) certified by the DOE, NRC, and DOT
CSG Midwest is committed to providing safe meeting environments and to ensuring the health and safety of all participants in its events. By registering for and attending the MRMTC Fall 2021 Meeting in Chicago, Illinois, on December 1-2, 2021, all attendees agreed to comply with all health and safety protocols established by CSG Midwest and/or its venue partners to help prevent exposure to COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of all event participants. These included, but are not limited to, wearing masks at all times in public areas; maintaining appropriate social distancing; and participating in required temperature checks and/or other health screening procedures.
For guidelines from the applicable Federal, State, and local agencies regarding COVID-19 safety, click below.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 health and safety measures, please contact Mitch Arvidson.