Published 11 times a year, CSG’s Stateline Midwest is a publication for and about the region’s state governments, legislatures and lawmakers. It keeps members of CSG’s Midwestern Legislative Conference up to date on policy trends and innovations, includes articles on legislative leadership, examines institutional issues in state government and legislatures, and highlights the work being done by CSG. Many of these articles also appear on the CSG Midwest website.
This publication is provided to state government officials free of charge. If you are not a state government official, the annual subscription rate is $60. Please contact CSG Midwest publications manager Tim Anderson with any questions.
May 2021 Stateline Midwest
- May 2021 Stateline Midwest »
- Cover article on “Demographic Truths and Consequences for the Midwest” »
- Illinois Senate Deputy Majority Leader Laura Murphy
- FirstPerson article by Illinois Sen. Dale Fowler on the role that legislators can play in helping, advocating for their districts »
Past Issues of Stateline Midwest
- April Edition ~ Includes a cover article on the rise of telehealth use and state policies, a legislative profile of Saskatchewan Speaker of the Legislative Assembly Randy Weekes, a FirstPerson article by Michigan Sen. Jim Runestad, and more
- March Edition ~ Includes a cover article on state actions on policing and social justice since the murder of George Floyd, a legislative profile of Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Devin LeMahieu, a FirstPerson article by Saskatchewan Minister of Trade and Export Development Jeremy Harrison, and more
- February Edition ~ Includes a cover article on state budget conditions entering 2021 sessions, a legislative profile of North Dakota House Assistant Majority Leader Scott Louser, a FirstPerson article by Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, and more
- January Edition ~ Includes a cover article on state policies to expand school-based mental health, a legislative profile of South Dakota Senate Majority Leader Gary Cammack, a FirstPerson article by Minnesota Sen. Carl Nelson, and more