MRMTC Fall 2022 Meeting
CSG’s Midwestern Radioactive Materials Transportation Committee met on October 12 – 13, 2022, in Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Final agenda
- Final attendance
- Carlsbad Field Office (CBFO) and Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) Updates – James Mason, DOE-CBFO and Bobby St. John, Nuclear Waste Partnership
- Consolidated Interim Storage Facility Reference Design Concept – Joe Carter, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Non-Compliant Railcar Transportation for Low-Level Radioactive Waste Class 7 – Jeff Moore, Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and Kelly Horn, Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA)
- Office of Integrated Waste Management (IWM) Updates – Erica Bickford and Sara Hogan, DOE Office of Nuclear Energy (NE)
- Office of Packaging and Transportation Overview and Key Activities – Ellen Edge, DOE Office of Environmental Management (EM)
- Pilot Decision Framework for Future SNF Transportation Campaigns – Miriam Juckett and Amy Minor, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)
- Prairie Island Indian Community Transportation Dose Assessment – Steve Maheras, PNNL
- Remediation to Post-Closure Site Management of the Edgemont, South Dakota Disposal Site – Nicole Keller, DOE Office of Legacy Management (LM)
- Transportation Emergency Preparedness Program (TEPP) Update – Ken Keaton, Technical Resources Group (TRG), Inc.