MLC Chair’s Initiative for 2022 | Sen. Carolyn McGinn | State Water Policy
The Midwestern Legislative Conference Chair’s Initiative for 2022 is focusing on state policies in the Midwest that foster water quality and sustainability.
Kansas Sen. Carolyn McGinn, the MLC chair in 2022, has long been a local and state leader in water policy — inside and outside the Legislature. The goal of her MLC Chair’s Initiative is to help legislators share information and explore ideas for promoting sound water policy.
Recent CSG Midwest articles related to the 2022 MLC Chair’s Initiative
- Article on featured session at MLC Annual Meeting »
- Policies in Midwest to address rising concerns about PFAS pollution »
- A look at new plans in Illinois to remove all lead-service lines in the state »
- How and why Nebraska is looking beyond its borders to meet its water needs »
- FirstPerson article by Wisconsin Sen. Robert Cowles on new partnerships that look beyond state regulation to improve water quality »
- Great Lakes Legislative Caucus holds Annual Meeting; participating state and provincial legislators learn about future challenges and opportunities to protect lakes, other water resources and drinking water »
- In Great Lakes region, response to nutrient runoff problem has thus far centered on delivery of incentives, technical assistance to farmers »